Monday, March 16, 2009

Recent Events

I am at a loss for words... The past few days have been extremely hard for me to handle, partly b/c I am a woman and a little crazy at times. But then again, aren't we all? I have been making new friends lately. Lacey Wonderful to be one. She is the girlfriend of a friend of mine and we hit it off almost immediately! Which, if you know me, is not that hard for me to do! But I have been a little down lately about not having many friends, and then here comes Lacey wonderful :) I also met a girl named Kelly. Being forced by a few friends that were in town for a friends birthday, I reluctantly went to this bar where my ex happens to be a bartender. A little awkward to say the least. Well I really am glad I went because I had a ton of fun and I also made a new friend. I hate to say this but I am not really a fan of girls. Not that some aren't nice, its just most of the girls I meet are little snoots. So this brings me to my next point... I went to an early St. Patty's Day Party this past Saturday night @ a friends house. Really neat place, but obviously a bachelor pad! There weren't that many people there when I arrived so I began talk to J & C and more people began to arrive. This instance right here is why I am not a girl person. A group of 5 girls waled in and not 1 of them introduced themselves to any of us. I try my hardest to be a nice girl to everyone, but girls that stare at you and slant their eyes at you, I just can't do it. Enough of that.... Ive got to get back to work :) Trying to make this day as productive as I possible can....OH I almost forgot! I found a Church to attend!! I am soo excited because I have been looking around for about a month now, but I am not really sure what my beliefs are, so I will soon be attending the Buckhead Church, which is a Non-Denomination Church so I can figure out what Denomination I am and know whole heartedly that that is what I believe and I'm not going for someone else just to please them. I can't wait to find out what this Church is like!! Wish me luck :)

1 comment: