Saturday, February 14, 2009

an addition to my little family.....

So I have a little man, his name is Bridge, and he is the absolute love of my life! I dont think I could love anyone or anything more, but I am extremely frustrated with him at the same time. I believe that he has some sort of seperation anxiety because when I leave him at home, out of his crate, he will dig at my bedroom door as if he is trying to get out and it has completely destroyed my carpet (thank goodness it is old carpet). And when I leave him with my mom all he does is sit at the door and whine. I've tried leaving an article ofclothing with him in his crate, but all he does is use the bathroom on it, so that hasn't worked. I've tried taking him to my mom's house but she doesnt allow hom to stay out of his crate unless she is at home, so that is a bust. The only thing I can think of to do is to get him a companion. So I have been thinking about it for a couple of weeks and I think I have come to a decision on a breed that I am going to go with. I am thinking a Chihuahua. Im not really sure why I chose this breed but I have really thought about it and I believe it would be good for him. Just so he isn't alone when I am gone during the day. I have been looking around and I found one on Craigslist that was absolutley precious, but I can't for the life of me find another one that looks even remotely similiar to that one. I wont be getting the 'new addition' for about 2 months, I want to have Bridge fixed first in case I decide to get a little girl. If someone knows of a breeder that has small Chi's for a reasonable price please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment