Wednesday, January 7, 2009

response

So...I finnally got a respons from 'new guy' last night....he said that he was sorry for being an ass hole and not communicating with me and that i didnt do anything, that it was all him. he also said that he just valued other things too much right now and that its not fair to me. WTF? who does he think he is? im so over stupidity and immaturity. i have yet to respond to him and im not really sure if i will. i dont think he deserves ar reponse. on to my next topic...work is absolutely dredful! we are so dead that i have nothing better to do than broadcast my personal life on the internet! ha! well im actually going to go and try to do somethin productive today! wish me luck! and if anyone knows the significance of the number 813, please fill me in. later!

No comments:

Post a Comment