Tuesday, January 13, 2009

work has been soo boring lately!! i have sold nothing in the past 4 or 5 days and im beginning to get a little worried... oh well! i am making a large purchase on thursday, my first real designer handbag!! I am SUPER excited!! i've been watching this one bag since i started with Valentino and it is on sale so im going to just do it! so i had a conversation with 'new guy' saturday night...and let me toell you, it was not pretty. i finally got up enough courage to tell him how i felt about the way he treadted me after he sent me a random text asking me if we could talk! the nerve!! so i told him that he was the same person he was 4 years ago and the fact that he had issues was not my problem. he kept saying he was sorry and stuff but i told him that it wasnt my problem! ha! stick that in your pipe and smoke it! haha! anyways...not much going on here just boring old work and packing up my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment